Saturday, March 12, 2016

Let Not the Rain Deter Your Photography!

Mr. Carson here! As you know, I feel strongly about TRADITION, and I am exhorting all of the members of the great Cycling Club to continue with your bicycling and photographic activities, despite the recent inclement weather.

In my day, any man worth his salt--and with full knowledge of his place in the world--would not have hesitated even a moment to head out into the worst of weather if it was expected of him to do so. Such a shame in these days that many Englishmen and Colonists (sorry, Americans!) take flight at the first drop of rain!

Put on your rain gear! Mount your fenders! Keep calm, and Cycle On! King and country (sorry, President and country) expect no less.

P.S. Please disregard the color of the umbrellas that Dr. Clarkson and I are carrying. I blame that on the set dresser, of whom the less said the better ...

No comments:

Post a Comment