Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The Dowager on Photography and Women

The Dowager recommends the use of a simple camera while riding.

"Especially the female members of the club," said the Dowager. "Heaven knows it's difficult enough for us to operate anything more complicated than a folding parasol!"

Your faithful scrivener also reminds everyone taking photos while riding to do so safely. Despite the wondrous prizes that the downstairs staff will be ordering on behalf of the Dowager, no photo is worth taking a risk!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Dowager, my wife insists on riding March Madness and "racking up" miles, whatever that means. I am very concerned she won't have time to do her household chores and cook me dinner.
    What should I do? I so detest these bicycles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wife does her own cooking? Good God! They didn't inform me that such ... such ... *people* would be taking part in this event.

    I assure you, those responsible will be dealt with most severely.

    As for you, I suggest you do what any respectable husband would do and hire a cook.

    ReplyDelete